Skip to content
- Use 1/4 cup of 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol and 4-5 Tbsp of coarse salt or less depending on your piece's size.
- Seal downstem hole opening and vase mouth opening with your hands and shake until resin breaks free.
- Rinse piece well with warm water and we highly recommend you do not put it in the dishwasher.
- Soak the bowl in your alcohol/salt solution for a couple of hours then rinse clean with hot water. Consider soaking longer and using pipe cleaners to scrub with cleaning solution if residue still remains.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.